Get and Keep a more productive Team
SPARK 1-day Motivational Interventions
Our delegates learn vital skills while connecting.
What makes these motivational interventions different and effective?
- NOT just another team-building exercise.
- All motivational interventions are customised per client on the basis of a detailed briefing session.
- These interventions are touted as a fun-type, team-building exercise, BUT has strong marketing and sales undertones and learning points.
- Practical, interactive and skills-based. All activities are based on building, reinforcing and honing marketing and sales skills.
- We address three core areas: Structure, Professional-confidence and Quality Selling
- Assessment of Individual Skills – Before, During & After our Intervention (Video, audio, Apps, worksheets, etc.)
Who Should Attend
- Marketing and Sales Managers, Marketing practitioners, Sales teams, HR and support personnel
- Anyone in business who interacts with external parties
Customisation for Teams or Companies
All Business Recipes’ Motivational interventions can be consolidated, customised and aligned, in terms of content and delivery, to best meet clients’ objectives.
Typical Motivational Intervention Outline
- Assessment, guidance, self-implementation and interactivity throughout.
- Personal aspects (How to overcome barriers and fears by building confidence)
- Style, confidence, approach, stance, dress, voice, etc.
- Content, knowledge, experience, risk, etc.
- Presentation Process and Structure (Preparing to successfully engage)
- Preparation (Objectives, format, structure, flow, layout, etc.)
- Delivery (Tactics, barriers, difficult questions, call to action, etc.)
- Presentation versus networking
- Engaging and Closing (Cold Call, Hard Sell versus Warm Call, Soft Buy?)
- Sales formula, realities, sales myths, prospecting, contact, structure, objections
- Needs analysis, offering, closing, follow-up, best practice, selling vs. negotiation
- Client Retention (Do your clients have a reason to be loyal?)
- Formula, establishing expectations and Setting limits
- Retention motivation, calculating client retention, following-up and control
- Challenges, Guidelines and Practical Exercises (Usage of customised tools)
Full-day interactive, participation-based seminar room-type skilling workshops, led by Business Skills Guru, Michael Wood.
- Step 1 – Detailed briefing session with the team (½-day)
- Step 2 – Customisation of the intervention
- Step 3 – Implement the intervention (Full-day)
- Step 4 – Debriefing and provision of material
Our interventions are guaranteed to the complete satisfaction of the client.
If the client is not completely satisfied with our services, we will, at the client’s option, either waive the fees, or accept a portion of those fees that reflects the client’s level of satisfaction.